Aftermarket speaker selection help.....Please!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

aea151
10+ year member

here
Here is the background:

I'm currently pushin' a Suburban with factory 6 1/2's" in the front doors, 6 3/4's in the rear doors and 4X10's in the upper rear pillers. I have a Mmats Juggy 15' being pushed by a Mmats D100HC. Factory Deck and all.

I am planning to go aftermarket on the interiors:

I was told to shop for a pair of components for the front. A pair of coaxials for the rear and leave the 4X10's on the deck.

1) What would you guys recommend?

2) How good are the Mmats speakers/Components?

3) Should I even try to keep the factory deck with the signal booster?

4) What are some good brands if I am working with a $400 budget for all speakers...(excluding the amp...but Im thinking about the 4 channel Mmats)

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.