Aero Port enclosure design.

Participant count
  • Participant list

LuvnThatBass
10+ year member

I like speakers
Phoenix
I have been tinkering around with Torres Calculator and Sketch-Up for a few weeks on my free time.

Trial after trial, I think I finally have what I am going to start building.

Here is the design in SketchUp

View attachment 26547942

This is going in the back of a 2013 Kia Soul+ (with trunk compartment removed of course).

3x - 4" ports @ 18" long.

Ports and Sub facing UP.

What do you all think about the overall design? Does anyone have any input or suggestions?

Placement good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, no worries. Forgive me I do not have the exact specs in front of me, and I'm on my phone. After displacements around 3.3 cubes.. (or close), tuned as close to 35Hz I can get...

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.