Advice on adding a 2nd Battery

Participant count
  • Participant list

Firewalker

CarAudio.com VIP
nowhere
Going to be adding in a 2nd battery for this new Cab-22 amplifier that will be shipped later on this week or early next week. So I am looking at adding in a small battery as well in back. Any suggestions on a smaller battery that will work? The Cab-22 is a 2k amplifier and I have the PPI i520.4 as well installed.

Been looking at the XS Power Batteries and a few others

Thanks guys

If you are running a multi batt setup and each batt is not the same, then they should be isolated from each other either by an isolator (don't recommend) or a relay (recommended).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I always leave approx 6" or so for that very reason, in case I decide to swapp an amp if needed,or wanting too.RCAs ect. I deff do the extra 6-8"...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...
Also use the Orange wire. It will be constant 12v. Yes, you can bi-amp your co-axials. You just separate the tweeter wires ftom the terminals and...

About this thread

Firewalker

CarAudio.com VIP
Firewalker
nowhere
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from