Adulbrich's next vehicle/build

[quote name='boomintahoe']@adulbrich

Buy a fullsize Tahoe....more room and can carry passengers if you wanna.[/QUOTE]

Four doors for more whores doesn't really apply when you only have two seats after a wall :crap:

I have an absolutely mint condition 2006 E-350 12 passenger van on the lot right now. Red over tan with 100k miles.

Looks exactly like this.

22795089.jpg

I have an absolutely mint condition 2006 E-350 12 passenger van on the lot right now. Red over tan with 100k miles.

Looks exactly like this.

22795089.jpg
That thing would need so much money to get loud it isnt even funny..

Probably like 8-12 15's or 8-10 18's with 30-40k power and huuuggge battery bank.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

That thing would need so much money to get loud it isnt even funny..
Probably like 8-12 15's or 8-10 18's with 30-40k power and huuuggge battery bank.

It would take same amount of equipment as any other vehicle of u bpillar walled it.

True, but that would kill the point in having so much room..
No that way u can do either bpillar an 80cube 4/6th order or 6 18 flat wall 50cubes ish.. Then batteries and amps and before you know it no room left.

Really? Post up pics with your name next to them then. 

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Don't you know by now....nobody believes you the dozens of vehicles you claim to own...?
My Xtreme Blazer I don't own and I guess my Porsches in the reflections on each side of it are mirages ....

20151014_144347_zpsd8wrq9oz.jpg

20151014_144510_zpsfbbftzba.jpg

True, but that would kill the point in having so much room..
I'd do a gigantic 6th order with 4 18s maybe. 20k+ watts. There is only enough room for 1 additional alt under the hood so being a 350 means it'll haul 20 batteries around no problem.

According to everyone else:
1. I can do 160's in my truck without doing any serious structural mods.

2. I should be doing at least a 155 with my current setup

3. I'm probably not even doing a 150 right now

Anyone here done a 160? I think not.
Wood on the roof, don't need a pole and if you did you do NOT have to cut up the vehicle to do one. ANY vehicle will need some time spent on deadening, screwing **** down, weatherstrip tape, etc... unless you want a rattle trap.

I've built 4-5 60+ vehicles and NONE of them rattle at all, so yes it can be done....

Yes your set up has the potential to do mid 50's easily.

Wood on the roof, don't need a pole and if you did you do NOT have to cut up the vehicle to do one. ANY vehicle will need some time spent on deadening, screwing **** down, weatherstrip tape, etc... unless you want a rattle trap.
I've built 4-5 60+ vehicles and NONE of them rattle at all, so yes it can be done....

Yes your set up has the potential to do mid 50's easily.
Looks like you're the only one here than that has done 60's. Hopefully I can deaden the doors this weekend. I finished walling it off, and supported the roof. The roof doesn't flex anymore.

I see that you're also in Illinois. If you could take a look at it some time and give me pointers, I would appreciate it

160s is more having the knowledge to get there. U cant just buy a bunch of nice things and plan on 160+... Not going to happen
I didn't plan to do 60's with this build. That's what I'd want to do in the future if I got a beater I could make extreme. I've been doing this less than two years, so I'm still learning. Some of you forget that fact

***** you're down in Springfield cuz I'm way north by Six Flags and no DTF show this year as that's the only time I venture that far south.

Once you get the right recones I'd start tweaking the enclosure as it's far from ideal IMO....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.