Adulbrich's next vehicle/build

[quote name='adulbrich']So, My truck is getting rattled apart, and I don't want to totally wreck it. I'd rather not cut it and do a blow through. I also don't want to fully wall it and ruin the interior. Already broke the passenger interior door panel and other plastic trim from vibration :crap:

I want something cheap that I can throw all my subs/amps in. I want something future-proof that I can wreck with audio for the rest of my life.

I really like 2 door blazers. Especially 94's :yumyum:

The problem with them is I can't find any cheap :(

images

8229600003_large.jpg

Also considering a civic

images

I'm looking for a 2 door. I hate having two useless doors on my truck, haha.

I'm thinking hatchback, so I have lots of room.

Another priority is I need to be able to fit at least two alternators on it. Preferably large ones.

The 94' Blazer would be the perfect vehicle for me. Plenty of room, two door, and space for alternators.

Anyone know of cheap hatchbacks I could fit dual alts on? I'd like rear-wheel drive, but I understand I can't be too picky with cheap foreign cars.

What do yall' think?

@Louisiana_CRX;[/QUOTE]

im in the same boat lol... but im looking for possibly a 4 door blazer(jimmy,envoy,bravada) for my next build. Thinking 4 12s in a street box

I have a wall full of first place trophies and a World Record set with a CRX...Taylor Fade knows his stuff as well...
not to be conceited, but yall know damm well MrFoca mentioned my name for a reason.... now massivespls and if you don't think I can build a louder CRX than your constituents ,then I'm very well up for the challenge ....

Last edited by a moderator:
not to be conceited, but yall know damm well MrFoca mentioned my name for a reason.... now massivespls and if you don't think I can't build a louder CRX than your constituents ,then I very well up for the challenge ....
I very much remember your name for some reason.... Did you give me design help for a DD 9918Z enclosure, or am I thinking of someone else?

Not that it matters, but since this thread was about what I was doing next, I'm walling three Incriminator Warden 21's in my truck now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

IMG_20151113_182106_565_zpsylkjubhw.jpg

18's don't work very well in a CRX , from experience one 18 is louder or same spl in the right box than two 18's in a bigger one.. in a CRX that is ..but those three 21's look BEAST .....hopefully your doing SPL ..NEO subs don't fair too well on music ..unless if you keep the power at a minimum

not to be conceited, but yall know damm well MrFoca mentioned my name for a reason.... now massivespls and if you don't think I can build a louder CRX than your constituents ,then I'm very well up for the challenge ....
**** just got real.

18's don't work very well in a CRX , from experience one 18 is louder or same spl in the right box than two 18's in a bigger one.. in a CRX that is ..but those three 21's look BEAST .....hopefully your doing SPL ..NEO subs don't fair too well on music ..unless if you keep the power at a minimum
His only goal is to be loud between 25 and 35hz to blow hair around.

I very much remember your name for some reason....
Probably because of his completely obscene trunk class scores. AFAIK that's his claim to fame. My apologies if he has other records, but the trunk scores basically will overshadow anything else he does.

Don't get me confused with massivespls. Lmao I'm massive spl just making that clear.

Probably because of his completely obscene trunk class scores. AFAIK that's his claim to fame. My apologies if he has other records, but the trunk scores basically will overshadow anything else he does.
Yeah, I saw on CACO right after I posted here. I remember now

His last usaci score is 161.9 out of the trunk :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.