Adulbrich's next vehicle/build

It's not prime for what I want to do

You don't get it

Fuck the police. What inspections?

I would like to build an extreme vehicle

Not doing a stripper pole in the truck. I'm not going to drill into the roof.

I don't see you doing that with your van
Your B pillar wall vs just a ported behind the C-pillar, not even walled. You really think with that much space to pressurize that I'll be needing one? The stock windshield is also thick and strong and i really focused on the plywood cross bracing at the front head liner area with several layers of CLD beneath the wood.

I stripper pole is much more reasonable then concrete and bolting a whole passenger door shut. I really dont get 17 year old logic.

What's an extreme vehicle to you? Because you should go step by step. First you need to BUY A METER

Break a 150

Then a 155

Then a 160

Then go extreme
fixed

If you can't get loud enough with 2 Z 18s on 20k what makes you think you're qualified for an extreme build? I'm telling you, wall the Silverado and save yourself time and money and disappointment. There are several 160+ silverados, it is a good platform to learn with.

You make to many excuses bro
Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
How about you cut your truck up and add a stripper pole?

What's an extreme vehicle to you? Because you should go step by step. First you need to Break a 150

Then a 155

Then a 160

Then go extreme
Extreme to me is 160+

I'd rather just do it one more time, and go all out.

Your B pillar wall vs just a ported behind the C-pillar, not even walled. You really think with that much space to pressurize that I'll be needing one? The stock windshield is also thick and strong and i really focused on the plywood cross bracing at the front head liner area with several layers of CLD beneath the wood.
I stripper pole is much more reasonable then concrete and bolting a whole passenger door shut. I really dont get 17 year old logic.
1. I'm not doing a plywood reinforced roof

2. I wan't talking about welding or adding concrete to my truck. That would be if I got a little hatchback to mess with.

If you can't get loud enough with 2 Z 18s on 20k what makes you think you're qualified for an extreme build? I'm telling you, wall the Silverado and save yourself time and money and disappointment. There are several 160+ silverados, it is a good platform to learn with.
I did order the plexiglass, and will hopefully seal off the wall this weekend

Also, went to the shop to get metered after school. He said $35 for 15 minutes or $65 for a half hour.

I talked to him for a little bit, and was asking about the beefy 4" coil 12's sitting on his front counter. Not really thinking, he set his laptop up on the counter next to the subs. Immedaiately, the screen got all fucked up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

He said to just come back next week, because he should have a new computer by then

How about you cut your truck up and add a stripper pole?

Extreme to me is 160+

I'd rather just do it one more time, and go all out.

1. I'm not doing a plywood reinforced roof

2. I wan't talking about welding or adding concrete to my truck. That would be if I got a little hatchback to mess with.

I did order the plexiglass, and will hopefully seal off the wall this weekend

Also, went to the shop to get metered after school. He said $35 for 15 minutes or $65 for a half hour.

I talked to him for a little bit, and was asking about the beefy 4" coil 12's sitting on his front counter. Not really thinking, he set his laptop up on the counter next to the subs. Immedaiately, the screen got all fucked up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

He said to just come back next week, because he should have a new computer by then
Oh.. No hell no.. No stripey pole for me!

I rather just put 3 peices of ply wood and force it to hold as a brace //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Oh.. No hell no.. No stripey pole for me!
I rather just put 3 peices of ply wood and force it to hold as a brace //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Not one person here who's telling me to do it has ever done it.

Not one person here who's telling me to do it has ever done it.
Sell your truck and buy my Blazer Xtreme ...its already setup to handle the weight and you'd be ready to do a real build...Its deadened with dynamat not the generic crap ...over $20,000 tied up in it right now ...It just needs your system to finish it up ...

Extreme001.jpg

Sell your truck and buy my Blazer Xtreme ...its already setup to handle the weight and you'd be ready to do a real build...Its deadened with dynamat not the generic crap ...over $20,000 tied up in it right now ...It just needs your system to finish it up ...
Extreme001.jpg
Not a fan of those rims or that body style. What else do you have for sale?

Also, I'd have to get it back up here to Illinois //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I have seen the black nasty.
6 15's, right?
The black nasty doesnt have a stripper pole since andrews wall is fulled sealed off.

He also deadened the entire truck where the wall is not covering.

This is why i tried saying to just deaden the truck.

He has 24k watts of power running on 6 15's

Not a fan of those rims or that body style. What else do you have for sale?
Also, I'd have to get it back up here to Illinois //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
This one is fully roadworthy you could come down on a greyhound for $69 and drive it back anywhere...It has 10 way airbags so you can raise it for street driven it as well....no dents no rust ...

The black nasty doesnt have a stripper pole since andrews wall is fulled sealed off.
He also deadened the entire truck where the wall is not covering.

This is why i tried saying to just deaden the truck.

He has 24k watts of power running on 6 15's

I need to clamp my amp. No way I'm even getting 8k out of it

This one is fully roadworthy you could come down on a greyhound for $69 and drive it back anywhere...It has 10 way airbags so you can raise it for street driven it as well....no dents no rust ...
Tempting

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.