Adire, RE Components

DJ FADE
10+ year member

i've heard so much talk about both of these companies, but i have no idea where to purchase. do you have to order directly from the company sites? and how much are they? any info would be great, im looking into purchasing. id like to listen to them first though, and that might be a little difficult if they're only sold online... thanks everyone!

Koda 6.1's are $349.

Id buy them from Adire since there the same price at their dealers.

The only way you will hear either of them is if someone around you has them

IDK about RE's comps

I have used the koda that is used in the adire's koda set. It absolutely blows away JL audio XR (Mid/Woofer) which were suppose to be somr really good components. I had to replace the woofers in the component set b/c the JL woofer fried. THe koda has some amazing low end. The koda 6.5 is much more of a beast than any 6.5 i have ever seen before. As for the RE's i have not heard them yet but plan on it soon. On paper there products look exceptional. They are coming out with the 6.5XXX which looks to be promising.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.