adding amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

FLYNNT9
10+ year member

i read more then post
how do u wire a amp to ur interior speakers . i have a clarion deck dz545 . is there certain jacks to use or is there some other way u got to do it speaker level inputs ect.. anyway i never amped my interiors before because i had my factory deck and speakers, but know i have a aftermarket deck and speakers but the deck not that strong only 18.watts x4 rms my speakers are 150 rms apiece front and back so i dont here them till the deck is almost all the way up

Dude you're kidding right? I looked at some of your other posts... and those all look like you know what your doing. How can you not know how to hook up an amp to your deck to your speakers?

Use RCA's from the deck to the amp. Run speaker line from the amp to the speakers... whats so difficult about that. Same way you hook up subs. You've got those right?

well if theres only 1 set then you will have to use some splitters

But it shouldnt be that hard. All amps are connected to your deck through the inputs of amps to the outputs of deck with RCA cables.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.