Adding 1/0 welding?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Sure. But why?
And what the hell is your avatar a pic of?
I was just curious. Im just adding to help with my electrical system.

That was a pic of me sitting in my blazer. I didnt feel like tryna fix the pic

pass....and 1/0 welding is smaller than 1/o audio wire..u already have plenty of runs
you do realize the size of welding wire dont matter as much right? 1/0 welding cable is capable of like 500amps thru 1 16ft run right?

how are thosee dekas u got workin out?
Still working on getting them installed. I just got my fire wall cut today so i can run my 1/0. It got dark so i just put it off for now. But now just gota throw the dekas in, run the wire and get my custom buss bar for them

Bryan where can you get it at i need some
My friends has it. He upgraded to 2/0 welding cable instead for his new big project. And he priced it to me for 25 because he dont need it now. Im gonna get it just in case i want to use but i may very sell it due to i already have wire

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.