AcidikBass20's Build Log

yea but they are choking on a few higher notes. Got a bunch of stuff fixed on the are from the original install. 3 holes in gas tank from amp rack and alternator reinstalled. Sent the bill to the stereo place. Re-doing the install...AGAIN. F this

yea but they are choking on a few higher notes. Got a bunch of stuff fixed on the are from the original install. 3 holes in gas tank from amp rack and alternator reinstalled. Sent the bill to the stereo place. Re-doing the install...AGAIN. F this

The shop drilled into your gas tank? Holy crap!

If they did the work, go ahead and point out the MDF splitting from the screws as well.

I thought it was your own work, I wasn't going to nit-pick. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

u need to start learning how to do this urself, so misstakes like this dont happen. U can learn alot from just reading on this site for a few weeks.

its cira by the way. What ever happened to ryan working on ur car? Did he fuk **** up or what.

Lets meet up sometime this week so i can take alook at all this great work. I dont think u did ever hear my system either.

u need to start learning how to do this urself, so misstakes like this dont happen. U can learn alot from just reading on this site for a few weeks.
its cira by the way. What ever happened to ryan working on ur car? Did he fuk **** up or what.

Lets meet up sometime this week so i can take alook at all this great work. I dont think u did ever hear my system either.
Sup Cira. I got nothin in my car right now. No, Ryan dropped off the face of the earth after CC went. I have called him and stuff and got nothin back. So I'd love to hear your system. CN Sounds, down in FT. Wayne did the work. Chris is a genius, but it was his cronies that did it and whatever. One of them was an honest mistake, the other guy is just a F_cker.

How you liking the DCpower alt. i'm deciding between them and mechman for my 97 accord
DC power was good. Great guys over there. Highly recommended!

i havent heard from ryan either, not sure what he is even doin for now. Yea i no chris,not personally, thru this forum and also John Pirachini had his box made down there. I hear he does good work, but also hear that he is a scumbag(with the whole Rockford deal). Well good luck with the system, ill pm u my number.

Why did you have to reinstall your alt?
because one of the installers at CN Sound wanted to get it done and go home so he did a terrible job on it. Belt fell off and it was sliding around and it cracked the plastic cover.

i havent heard from ryan either, not sure what he is even doin for now. Yea i no chris,not personally, thru this forum and also John Pirachini had his box made down there. I hear he does good work, but also hear that he is a scumbag(with the whole Rockford deal). Well good luck with the system, ill pm u my number.
Yea, Chris does good work, but the guys in his shop arn't out to do what is right, they are out to do what is easy, at least one of them is. I got your number, I'll text you sometime and we might meet up. Gotta get this shii in first.

You are the customer. This Chris dude may be good, but if you employ people who do shoddy work you should know it's your rep on the line... your business ends up in the crapper and you pay the final price.

That was school boy errors that should NEVER come from a profesional shop. Not a good ad for his business.

Sell one SAZ, use the cash to buy a couple of audio books, power tools and go nuts yourself, building your own is satisfying in the end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.