Absolute best deal for large deep batteries?

SourDeez
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Fuqy u
Ok battery experts, what is the absolute best deal for the largest deep cycle batteries you can get?

Just purchased a shuttle bus and I am building a battery bank, therefore size does not matter.

Ok battery experts, what is the absolute best deal for the largest deep cycle batteries you can get?
Just purchased a shuttle bus and I am building a battery bank, therefore size does not matter.
a00.jpg

God **** this forum went to ****.

Asked the same question on a forum with 1/200th of the members as this garbage site and got wayyyyyyy more helpful info in less time.

Thanks for nothin fegs

Asked the same question on a forum with 1/200th of the members as this garbage site and got wayyyyyyy more helpful info in less time.

Thanks for nothin fegs
If there were some smoking deal on batteries somewhere it would be the forum ****** until the source dried up. Find a good source of refurbs from a factory or find someone who replaces battery banks in office buildings.

Thanks for nothin fegs
hey man i may be getting my hands on some more pc 2150 batteries in a week or two .or i have a number to a place in so cal for refurbed deka's ,or i can set you up with some new xs power batts as well

If there were some smoking deal on batteries somewhere it would be the forum ****** until the source dried up. Find a good source of refurbs from a factory or find someone who replaces battery banks in office buildings.
I guess I dont mean has to be dirt dirt cheap, but the absolute best option for a bus.

Are you talkin a bank of Grp 31's or do you wanna go with 4D or 8D big mofo's?
Really doesnt matter, best bang for my buck since size doesnt matter.

hey man i may be getting my hands on some more pc 2150 batteries in a week or two .or i have a number to a place in so cal for refurbed deka's ,or i can set you up with some new xs power batts as well
Yeh ill keep in touch

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.