about to place my crutchfield order are my items good.

hu - pioneer 4000nexamp kenwood excelon xr900-5

front speakers focal 165as

rear speakers focal r-165c

sub JL Audio CP110-W0v3

what do you guys think of this
I would recommend getting your equipment from Jim(mylows10). Great guy and will work with ya on everything you need. Good luck and happy bumping!

Crutchfield has industry leading customer service. They will definitely take care of you well.
thank you for that, do you have a opioion on what I have listed I notice you are a vendor so u might have a good imput

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Just worked up everything Mine is the same deck same rears. Focal is 165 frts same sub but a bk580 amp no box $370 less Just sayin
do you think the focals are worth there price

thank you for that, do you have a opioion on what I have listed I notice you are a vendor so u might have a good imput 

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

do you think the focals are worth there price
The higher end models. Yes

No. Not at all. Low end. Focal components. To get a decent set. You'll need to spend $400+
ok ouch lol i guess I need to re look at front speakers then, I mean are they better than say type r alpines or polks

btw thanx for helping me

ok ouch lol i guess I need to re look at front speakers then, I mean are they better than say type r alpines or polks
btw thanx for helping me
If you get alpine. Get the x series polk not really up on the new Polk stuff look for silk done neo charged tweets 100 watts rms per side is a plus to the $300+ range is were you wanna be also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.