? about installation

Participant count
  • Participant list

DaBaller504
10+ year member

Livin Loud In Da Blazer
Ok, this weekend I wired up my Kicker R190 Tweeters. I wired them right into my HU with a passive inline crossover. they sounded like ****!!! My factory sounded so much better. They are rated at 90 RMS and the HU puts out 50x4. And you know thats max, so they were probly getting like 20 watts rms. But they didn't give good clean sound like I wanted. Am i going to have to amp the tweets to make them sound good? Cuz I was not please with them at all. I would appreciate the help.

thanks

josh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.