AB XFL with AQ dustcap? whaaaa?

Better-Action
10+ year member

give me a reach around
SD
Had an issue with my xfl 1522. Was advised to check under the dust cap to check for a problem with the secondary dustcap. Split open the AB dustcap and right below it is an audioque dustcap. I know tthe similarities between AB and aq stuff. But what's up with this?

NOOOOO you gotta being lying. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

maybe tomorrow we'll hear about a sundown sub with a skar rubber motor boot. lol They're all the same shit.

#cookiecutter

Not sure if wanting to see pics is serious since this seems to be common knowledge type stuff to everyone but me. But here they are.

Who or where did you buy said woofer ?
Forum member bought 2 for a build. Changed his mind before he even got them in the mail. I bought one off him. It was about 2 years ago. But I believe the two came from you.

The person I bought it from was Stephens Guy in my sig. As far as I know though he never laid hands on it. Everything was properly sealed and nothing stood out to me as odd about this one, have bought 3 new over the last 2-3 years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.