AA new line today?

he isn't but i figured i should explain to him how stupid he looked for saying what he did
god forbid anyone try to relay any helpful information around here without getting an earful

i suppose i should have stated i found this info on ssa and bdawson had seen it before i did judging by his posts in the thread over there
Breathe easy. They aren't your subs and it isn't top secret information. Let it go, he was only being funny.

i knew some douchebag would say something stupid like this
i wasnt lurking *******, just followed the link from a few posts up, noticed it was updated and posted

i could care less about AA products i was just updating this thread cause i was here and trying to help

FWIW you win you saw the updated info first, your my hero
You make me smile. It was a comment. Lurking in SSA isnt a bad thing. Even if it is something that you do or dont do. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dont let him get to you, hes just a douche
You sir are a funny kid.

he isn't but i figured i should explain to him how stupid he looked for saying what he did
god forbid anyone try to relay any helpful information around here without getting an earful

i suppose i should have stated i found this info on ssa and bdawson had seen it before i did judging by his posts in the thread over there
If you say so. I think you may have been a bit overly sensitive about my post. But, if thats how u feel....Oh well, i seriously doubt that I'll be losing any sleep over it.

Breathe easy. They aren't your subs and it isn't top secret information. Let it go, he was only being funny.

exactly so why be a know it all ass pirate about it?

i highly doubt he was trying to be funny, imo he was trying to show me up by implying i lurk around other forums for tidbits of information to pass off as my own

no big deal, enough with that crap...

i know very little about AA, have never owned their subs and probably never will. although i think those subs look kinda bland for all the hype they have gotten

what is so special? maybe really cheap?

i highly doubt he was trying to be funny, imo he was trying to show me up by implying i lurk around other forums for tidbits of information to pass off as my own

i know very little about AA, have never owned their subs and probably never will. although i think those subs look kinda bland for all the hype they have gotten

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The new AA line seems very promising. Fi and AA teamed up and this is the end project.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The new AA line seems very promising. Fi and AA teamed up and this is the end project.
ok, i heard good things about Fi and was actually considering their Q line sub for a little while. i am mainly into SQ so it seemed a good choice for a small sealed enclosure with the 800 watts i have

i am holding out a few more weeks until John at AE unveils his subs since he is local, but if they arent out by the end of the month i am going elsewhere

do you think the AA line will be about the same price as the Fi line? or is AA the more budget minded of the models?

money really isnt the issue, but i am a sucker for "bang for the buck" stuff

i owned an avalanche 12 and a arsenal 15 and i really liked them both. Sounded great. You should look into getting something when they start selling again.

ok, i heard good things about Fi and was actually considering their Q line sub for a little while. i am mainly into SQ so it seemed a good choice for a small sealed enclosure with the 800 watts i have
i am holding out a few more weeks until John at AE unveils his subs since he is local, but if they arent out by the end of the month i am going elsewhere

do you think the AA line will be about the same price as the Fi line? or is AA the more budget minded of the models?

money really isnt the issue, but i am a sucker for "bang for the buck" stuff
This is purely my opinion. But I do believe that AA's prices will just be a little higher than Fi's.

I'm thinking about getting havoc's down the road.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.