AA new line today?

Scott and team have been working very hard to get AA ready as soon as possible. They had targeted today as an official release day, but will obviously need a little bit more time. I would expect them to have something out in the next couple of days, or at the very least, before Scott returns to Vegas on Sunday.

I do not and will not understand why net companies continue to say we are going to do this by such and such date......only to not do it......

when is the hdc3 coming out ?? i want one sooo bad if they dont come out soon im goin to buy a ma audio hk15x2 instead //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

I do not and will not understand why net companies continue to say we are going to do this by such and such date......only to not do it......
I think it is to get people to shut up with the questions. I do agree with you though.

I think it is to get people to shut up with the questions. I do agree with you though.
While this may be true, you'd think the least they could do is update their website every couple weeks to let us know how things are progressing and if they're still on time or not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

I've been waiting for weeks without subs for them, if they don't release 'em soon Im going to buy something else.

Then buy something else, I'm sure they don't mind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Seriously who cares, quality takes time. I don't even think the date was official, he probably threw it out to shut people up. You're basically saying you've been waiting for weeks to pee in a special bathroom stall, but the wait is too long, so you are threatening it to go somewhere else, big deal, I'm sure many others will wait quietly for that special stall.

Then buy something else, I'm sure they don't mind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Seriously who cares, quality takes time. I don't even think the date was official, he probably threw it out to shut people up. You're basically saying you've been waiting for weeks to pee in a special bathroom stall, but the wait is too long, so you are threatening it to go somewhere else, big deal, I'm sure many others will wait quietly for that special stall.
I'm complaining about the fact that they aren't giving anyone the slightest update, not that they need to hurry the **** up in general.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.