A pros help needed

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well im going to change my current set up , 2 15 RE audio *** powered by a brz1200 in a 2000 audi a8 6cube box tuned to 38hz , port and subs up port aimed at cut out in rear deck. Sounds good but i think it should be louder and lower (cant do subs back, trunks not tall enough) i want to cut out the rear deck more and build the box in the trunk 8cube with subs and ports in rear deck sealed off from the trunk but im wondering what would be better. 3 6in pvc ports 85 sq inches of area tuned to 30hz or 2 8in pvc ports giving me 100sq in tuned to 30hz?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I agree with the brightness thing. I have mine set to black out in 5 seconds, lol. Never noticed the crossover issue since my dsp handles...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...
I would tend to blame the amp more than tbe sub if all wiring checks out. Skar is known to be on the finicky side when abused (not enough power...
The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...

About this thread

ringspun09

ringspun09
Blaine Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ringspun09