A new beat for you all. Hot off the DAW!

I use synths here and there. I mostly like complex sample chops and complex tracks then what has been posted. There are about 10 or 11 on here now. Im working on uploading 15 more.

I wanted to everyone something they could beat on. Without all the somewhat ******** vocals you here these days.

Ill switch styles up after these next 15 go up. Unless they dont want me to.

Nice man, Ive been messin around with some of this stuff lately as well. Pretty much just slowing down some songs and messin with them a little bit with Audacity.

I guess I need to read up a bit more as I am a noobix when it comes to this stuff. I downloaded Fruity Loops to try and make some beats but its tricky and I havent had a lot of time to mess with it.

Post moar!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.