A new beat for you all. Hot off the DAW!

Next time you shoot some videos hit me up! I still havent felt the full extent of the BTL's yet! Plus I wouldnt mind some TL testing before this weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Next time you shoot some videos hit me up! I still havent felt the full extent of the BTL's yet! Plus I wouldnt mind some TL testing before this weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
You got the number.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Ill be here.

I havent wired them down to 1 ohm as of yet. The spiders have been resin coated and now reconed. They are as loud at 4 ohm as they where at 1:D.

I hope they will stay that way now.

ahhaha dam !! i cant get these beats out of my head! ive been listening to these tracks over and over! good work with everything! amazing stuff! im in your fan club if there is one. =p

ahhaha dam !! i cant get these beats out of my head! ive been listening to these tracks over and over! good work with everything! amazing stuff! im in your fan club if there is one. =p
lol No fan club. Just like making music.
Heres a new one for you all. This hit real low. Watch your volumes until you find out if it will work for you. It plays in the low low 30's

http://www.zshare.net/audio/141061595cda3d65/

**** i love corrective opinions, if you will. Im not mad at all. Some like some dont. Same with everything else out there.

I have plenty of them in the arsenal. No worries at all.
LOL..Well i got a couple guys that i know real good, that can flow really good, and been needing something to free style with if you will, and this has really good beats and bass, i might have to get hooked up with you on this!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.