A new beat for you all. Hot off the DAW!

**** dude. thats some nice beats! im listening to them with comp speakers now... cant wait till the car 8)
Thanks.
Ill post a few more. Let me know you all what you like and dont like. It will give me a way of knowing where you all want me to go with this.

This is some old **** I threw together with the DigiDesign Mbox2....(Protools) was the first time I ever did anything. A old dell computer, and some POS Preamp. In a shitty closet

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=6087871&q=hi&newref=1

By the way Ill get some pics posted up for you soon. I am going to the funk master flex car show and I have a FULL studio set up that will be in the trunk of the car. Removable of course. Will be able to record, and all of that right there.

Got the computer, 21" Monitor Protools set up, Pre amp, Digi Box, Yamaha studio speakers and everything all ready in a flush mount type deal. Its kinda hard to explain lol.

once it is done ill get it up.

EDIT: I am making a thread of the last show I went to on saturday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.