A lil (Vid) of my new install......DD's & IA 40.1's

Korn4Life
5,000+ posts

SUB LOVE
PA
I just got it in last night and did a lil playing around today... I was going to make a couple vids but camera died on me.... I know it's a mess with wire everywhere but I still have to build some panels cover everything up and also put my other seat back in..

The subs are not broken in yet.. I have a stock Alt and only three batteries.... I am not running full tilt cause of my electrical... So enjoy

but this fails, you need tons of more pics and vids, i'll check back tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That's alot of energy drinks. Maybe you should get more sleep or something.
I dont drink that crap.. The lil 16 year old kids that hang out down there drink it and think there cool.... I just knock them down.... I will be getting more vids and pics up tomorrow for ya's

I dont drink that crap.. The lil 16 year old kids that hang out down there drink it and think there cool.... I just knock them down.... I will be getting more vids and pics up tomorrow for ya's
pedobear.jpg

Looks **** loud
Thanks man.... that was a 43hz tone that I was playing... I still have to seal it off from the truck im loosing a ton of pressure into the trunk..plus i still have to dial everything in.... it has been raining for like 3 days straight and today was the only day i had the garage

how many batteries do u have and wat kind, and wat alt
they look like spv70

3 spv70 batteries.... Stock battery up front and stock alt.... I am taking a easy on it not letting the volts drop below 13.6 untill I get another battery and a HO Alt

Thanks man.... that was a 43hz tone that I was playing... I still have to seal it off from the truck im loosing a ton of pressure into the trunk..plus i still have to dial everything in.... it has been raining for like 3 days straight and today was the only day i had the garage
Yeah, you guys up in PA have been getting pounded by rain for the last few days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.