Alpine W505 for $499 on craigslist...

Participant count
  • Participant list

alxmlr789
10+ year member

6>5
FL
Me: Hey there, if you still have this, please contact me.

I'll take it if it is still availible.

Response:

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest. My name is Debbie Denson and as you can see I have available the alpine IVA-W505 player.I'm student in my last year and this summer I'm in an experience exchange with Oxford university from United Kingdom .I have a few problems with school taxes so I can`t be thrown out in the final year of studies i must pay the taxes fast .That's why i sell it so cheap. I have this alpine approximately for one month and is in perfect condition ,well maintained .Comes with 2 year warranty and other 3 years extended warranty.I urgently need money to be able to pay the taxes and I found a quick way to conclude this deal safely and fast (you can have the player next day).The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS and here the procedure is explained:

http://www.tnt.com/country/en_generic/services/special_services/timecritical.html.

Let me know if you are interested please, because I really need to take care of this matter fast.

Debbie

Fuck that.

I thought they only scammed cars on craigslist.

Damn scammerz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.