A kerfed t-line? ugh, this is gonna take forever...

looks nice gotta make some vids when you are done
this is really meant for my room HT setup, i listen to a lot of music so i wanted some good musical reproduction. but i will probably stick it in my truck to see what it's got, i'll just turn my gains way down. i'm pretty excited to see how it sounds.

Is it almost finished? I am contemplating doing a T-Line setup for a small HT deal in my apartment once I head off to school. I'd like to see how well a single 8" can fill a room and off what kind of power.

Very interesting and I love the smooth, constant fluid-like kerf. Even if it doesn't provide any acoustical benefits, it still looks badass and who else can say they have something like it. Very original, I like it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

new pics are up!!!!!

its not done, obviously, i was kinda lazy today. it will probably get done tomorrow.

i'm just gonna put on the sides and router off the excess with my flush bit, should look pretty good. i dunno if i'm gonna round over all the edges or not, but i probably will to keep with the fluid round design of it.

should have some new pics for you guys tonight. sides are getting glued on. after it dries its just some trimming with the router and the sub cutout. i got a bunch of other **** i have to do today so i dunno when exactly, but... eventually!

eh, nevermind. i forgot that i wanted to sand and add some glue to the curves for some extra reinforcement, and i'm gonna have to do that before i glue the other side on... anyways, here's a pic for ya

you think that's enough weight holding it down?

001-2.jpg

awesome craftsmanship man.

very impressed with the time and effort you put into this enclosure. great looking - hope it sounds as good as it looks!

Dear friend, I hope that my letter reaches you in a blessed way. I noticed your for sale advertisement and would like to purchase the bricks you have mentioned but before I send payment I would like to know are they part of a complete set or individual bricks?

Please email me your Address and phone number as soon as you can. I will have my shipping agent contact you shortly to make the arrangements. My plans for the bricks are to send them to my uncle in Nigeria to construct a school for poor children.....

Just kidding, I love how that thing flows!

David

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.