A few quick **pictures** of my silverado...56K Beware

what numbers did your SX's put up?
Have yet to have it metered. I thinkt he boxes are too big and they aren't able to play to their fullest in it or my impedence rise has owned my ass. It should be a hell of a lot louder than what it is. Very painful to sit in the car however.

nice,except for the sticker in the windsheild......

perhaps the back window is better,but nothing says

Look at me , I am worth stealing more than large car audio stickers

Have yet to have it metered. I thinkt he boxes are too big and they aren't able to play to their fullest in it or my impedence rise has owned my ass. It should be a hell of a lot louder than what it is. Very painful to sit in the car however.
i agree

i cant sit in his ride during late nite tip

he has to be doing high 140's low 150's with music easy

Nice work! I have a '99 regular cab myself. I'm running a single 8 in between the front floorboards but have toyed with the idea of taking out the center seat to make some room for a larger sub enclosure. What all did you need to do to pull the seat?

My first post here. Hello all!

nice truck, you oughta put the ss silverado bumper on it

silverfront.jpg

Nice work! I have a '99 regular cab myself. I'm running a single 8 in between the front floorboards but have toyed with the idea of taking out the center seat to make some room for a larger sub enclosure. What all did you need to do to pull the seat?
My first post here. Hello all!
Welcome!!

What part of Arkansas are you from? I am originally from Benton/Little Rock.

nice,except for the sticker in the windsheild......perhaps the back window is better,but nothing says

Look at me , I am worth stealing more than large car audio stickers
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/read.gif.ff512c499c00ed3faae9a20f4b088b29.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Nice ride/install chevy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.