RearAngle.jpg

Now for the wheels

CloseWheel.jpg

Some interior shots now

AmpRack.jpg

CDplayer.jpg

Finally...

CloseAngleDoorsOpen.jpg

Just got bored earlier today and it was a decent enough day and just so happened that my truck was fairly clean. Feel free to comment.

Not bad......for a GM product //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Ill get some sub pics...and the amp is mounted on a piece of mdf that is carpeted and bolted down where the center seat used to be...and my Orion 3002 is mounted under the 1200d
I was just wondering of they were bolted down. Sitting there in plain view is not a good idea:crazy: .

Nice truck, I bet it sounds really nice. Only thing I would do is put the stock taillights back in, only cause I don't like altezza's.

Yeah...I know I find myself thinking that sometimes too. Im hoping to do some major body work this summer along with a nice 4/6 drop and some 22's, and I want to shave the tailights and maybe just have an LED bar inbetween the roll pan and tailgate, in that gap recessed where you can only see the lights when they are on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.