A few quick **pictures** of my silverado...56K Beware

That thing looks truly badass only thing i really didnt like was how low the exhaust looks with the roll pan you shuold do smaller tips or something. maybe its just the picture.

Id shave everthing from the tailights to the doorhandles and maybe a frenched antenna.

right now chevyaudio=not made out of money...so all of my new ideas will take time. But as of now and the money I have saved ~2K I plan to shave handles and tailights, 22's, 4/6 drop, and maybe If i have the money...A nice little blowthrough with 4 MT 12s and a few 20.1s, but as you can see Im way short on cash right now. But by the end of the summer I hope to have the wheels, the drop, and instead of MTs, for the time being a set of MAG 12s behind the seat powered by a 20.1

Yeah...I know I find myself thinking that sometimes too. Im hoping to do some major body work this summer along with a nice 4/6 drop and some 22's, and I want to shave the tailights and maybe just have an LED bar inbetween the roll pan and tailgate, in that gap recessed where you can only see the lights when they are on.
That Fire and Ice LED strip looks nice, was thinking about getting one. Its red LEDs for stopping and turning then lights up white when in reverse as a back up light.

right now chevyaudio=not made out of money...so all of my new ideas will take time. But as of now and the money I have saved ~2K I plan to shave handles and tailights, 22's, 4/6 drop, and maybe If i have the money...A nice little blowthrough with 4 MT 12s and a few 20.1s, but as you can see Im way short on cash right now. But by the end of the summer I hope to have the wheels, the drop, and instead of MTs, for the time being a set of MAG 12s behind the seat powered by a 20.1
u talking blow thru i would do either 2 soundspliter rl-s 12's or 1 rl-s 15 in a 6th order bandpass with 2 orion 1200d's strapped.....that would get seriously loud and hit the lows like crazy

i can design 1 for u with no problem

u talking blow thru i would do either 2 soundspliter rl-s 12's or 1 rl-s 15 in a 6th order bandpass with 2 orion 1200d's strapped.....that would get seriously loud and hit the lows like crazy

i can design 1 for u with no problem
I did a direct drop with 2 RL-ps to 2 mags on 2 orion 275hcca amps in a tacoma bandpass blow through. Mags all the way. Lower extention, better quality in that box, MUCH louder (2.2 Db)...

I did a direct drop with 2 RL-ps to 2 mags on 2 orion 275hcca amps in a tacoma bandpass blow through. Mags all the way. Lower extention, better quality in that box, MUCH louder (2.2 Db)...
Shut up...you make me feel bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif, but like I said in that other thread Ill have my Mags Soon enough. oh and BTW I only did a 140.7 at the last show...Hot as balls in my truck though. still took first in SB2 and SS 0-300.

Shut up...you make me feel bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif, but like I said in that other thread Ill have my Mags Soon enough. oh and BTW I only did a 140.7 at the last show...Hot as balls in my truck though. still took first in SB2 and SS 0-300.
Did you ever change the box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.