A few questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

LooseJuice

USA
Alright so I was just handed down my dad's 2000 Honda Accord and the first (and probably only) thing I'm going to do to it is replace the head unit. Last night I purchased a Pioneer DEH-3200UB unit (I'm not looking to put an expensive system in the car) and today I went to Best Buy to make an appointment for installation. The tech there said I'd need three things: a dash kit, a wiring harness and an antenna adapter. He also told me this would run, as a low estimate, approximately $60. Honestly, with the head unit costing me $132 and the install $50, I'd prefer not to tack another $60 on to that. So I would like to buy all of this equipment online so that I don't have to take out a loan to get my stereo replaced. The stereo in there now is stock and it's going to be replaced with a Pioneer DEH-3200UB. The car is a 2000 Honda Accord LX. If someone could please explain to me what a dash kit, wiring harness and antenna adapter each do and also some recommendations, it'd be greatly appreciated. Right now, I don't even know what to search for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.