A couple questions about my new 80prs

Participant count
  • Participant list

branden
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Miami, FL
Just installed a new Pioneer DEH-80PRS and I absolutely love it. Just a couple things i can't figure out...

1. Can I turn off the internal amp? I can't figure out how...

2. When using the bluetooth feature to play music from my phone, is there any way I can control it via the head unit instead of having to play/pause/change songs from my iPhone?

Thanks guys

Figured both problems out...

1. Turn unit off and hold down the button in the middle of the volume knob. Scroll until 'Internal Amp'. Switch to OFF

2. Had to update my firmware to use it with the iPhone 5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

12V is well within the range of acceptable voltage for most mobile electronics. How much power you're leaving on the table not feeding your amps...
The SIA is a great line of amps. People like to hate. My little SIA does work with 4-8's. And it bangs the lows.
Yea. I literally spent 2 hours perusing the site. Got to love a helpful website. I bet that they have thought of everything that could possibly...
I relocated the head unit ground, and I also put plastic wire loom tubing over the RCA cables since they sit on the bare metal floor under the...
I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...

About this thread

branden

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
branden
Miami, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date