99 Civic EX with 18" BTL on 3000watts

thumperr is a member on ssa. poundthatsound. he doesn't sell designs you have to have him build the box. look at his portfolio. it's ridiculous
Yea his enclosures look amazing, but the problem is this box has to be built inside the trunk in order to fit. I already tried to fit my current box by hacking away some metal but it still wouldn't slide in. But hey once I get the design going I can have this local guy build me it:yumyum:

Found the thread.. Here is how a guy on SMD fit a 7 cube box in his Civic for his BTL 18.. Was a pretty good idea for such a small space. If you you dont like the output with the sub firing up this might be a solution to try and see what happens..
cfefd007.jpg

78437346.jpg

740126c3.jpg

8342e6c4.jpg

905cee00.jpg

f19a64e7.jpg

091ff9a9.jpg
Yea, this was the box I made a couple years ago. Tuning was way off but if you want to fit a big box, its the way to go. Just make sure your tuning is right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

wedge box thumper? not sure what you mean by thumper but i dont see a box calculator/designer on ssa.com
Yes he did a wedge box with a ma 18.You can do that and if right can build outside the trunk.i will take some measurements from mine and have a buddy draw something up for you.what size and tuning.

Oi thats tough. Cause to get it from the backseat area it has to be under 16". i imagine tuning i would want between 30 and 34hz. but the rest of the dimensions max would have to be like 35" and 30" i think. but really thats too small of a box. thats why i want to use the spare tire well as the space for my port like power-fanatic07 just showed again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.