99 Civic EX with 18" BTL on 3000watts

Oh that I im sure of. Its just temporary though to actually keep it in place and from sliding forward all the time so that I cant adjust my seats. And for now its working really really well. My box bounces around though when its bumping its funny to watch. I still need to upload those vids..

you shoyuld try it like this if the spare tire well is in the same spot.
Man that looks like a tight spot. I wonder how the 6x9s in the back still fit in there since the box goes up so high. Im gona find a local box builder and have em do what ssacket showed me i finally found the original thread of the guy who did it

Videos nao
Im finally uploading them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Hang tight

No its braced. Theres 3 pieces of wood on each side except the one where the port is. You can see em in the first picture of the box itself. But yes single baffled. I was just gona add on another to make it double so its stronger and also so the magnet doesnt hit the port anymore when its bumpin hard, but I decided I want my back seats back. Next step is getting my new box built, and also im gona have a D3100 on its way here soon. Take 2 here we go

how big is box
it was...35" wide 30" length and I think 16" tall? not positive how tall it was but im pretty sure thats what I reduced it too cause originally it was gonna be a bit higher. Even still it was barely too big to fit into the trunk sadly. Now it has to be built inside the trunk but I get to use the spare tire well space this time

I'd like to hear this when you get your setup all up and running.
Sure man ill be postin on here once I get the new box and battery etc. Itll probably be a while before I replace the front and rear stage and power them but you can hear the bump if you want to when its done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.