99-06 Silverado Kick Panels

Participant count
  • Participant list
Cheapest way to go is just get the material and watch that "hurt so good" YouTube vid on how to build custom panels as and your good for less than a hundred bucks

Material list:

1)sunflash resin $29.00 per at.

2)chip brushes $1.00 each

3) fiberglass mat price varies all cheap

4)fiberglass cloth price varies all cheap

5) plastic cups $cheap

6)Pam cooking spray $couple bucks or ebt idk

7)MDF speaker rings $8 to $10 bucks

8)paint stir sticks $ cheap

9) spray adhesive $8-13 bucks

Everything less than $100 just a little time and your good

I never really thought much about doing that before but I might have to look into that now, thanks for laying all that out for me!

Cheapest way to go is just get the material and watch that "hurt so good" YouTube vid on how to build custom panels as and your good for less than a hundred bucks
Material list:

1)sunflash resin $29.00 per at.

2)chip brushes $1.00 each

3) fiberglass mat price varies all cheap

4)fiberglass cloth price varies all cheap

5) plastic cups $cheap

6)Pam cooking spray $couple bucks or ebt idk

7)MDF speaker rings $8 to $10 bucks

8)paint stir sticks $ cheap

9) spray adhesive $8-13 bucks

Everything less than $100 just a little time and your good

If you watch the vid I'm referring too, than you won't even mess up your stock panels they will still be good as new and you don't have to build it inside the vehicle either. The guy pops a mold off the OEM panel @massivespl can you post a link to that hurt so good YouTube vid how to build kickpanels? I think its the best method to use for a first time fiberglasser.

[quote name='dailyrider123']If you watch the vid I'm referring too, than you won't even mess up your stock panels they will still be good as new and you don't have to build it inside the vehicle either. The guy pops a mold off the OEM panel @massivespl can you post a link to that hurt so good YouTube vid how to build kickpanels? I think its the best method to use for a first time fiberglasser.[/QUOTE]

It's massive spl with a space in it lol... And I don't know what video your talking about

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.