98 Accord sedan install pics...

what u got as far as amps lash? im needin sumthin 2 push 2 svc M1 15s... i just ordered a new 1 off of josh friday n listened 2 the big xxx re .. hit me up if ya have anything
I've got an extra pr1.100, but it's spoken for. Other than that, I've got a spare xtant, but it won't do what you want it to.

What did you think of the xxx? Hopefully we can get some real power going to it soon.

Mega is the duramix stuff that awesome? We use all different kinds of stuff at work, and could talk the boss man into getting some if it's worth it!! It's pricey so if you can give me some pointers would be cool!

Thanks for the props guys! If anyone is ever around the middle tennessee area hit me up and I'll be glad to offer a listen or some help.

I've got an extra pr1.100, but it's spoken for. Other than that, I've got a spare xtant, but it won't do what you want it to.
What did you think of the xxx? Hopefully we can get some real power going to it soon.

Mega is the duramix stuff that awesome? We use all different kinds of stuff at work, and could talk the boss man into getting some if it's worth it!! It's pricey so if you can give me some pointers would be cool!

yes its awesome. see nothing bonds easy to plastic. The Durmix 4040 is a plastic urethane. Plastic shrinks and contracts in different temp, where as the bodyfiller does not(same with fiberglass). so cracks happen.

here is a link to my dash build when i had a carputer, my friend did most of the work(dohcrazy) i took the photos, i learned a lot!

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/fabrication/68510-98-accord-dash-7-lilliput.html

we took a short cut by using the rage for the skin coat instead of the 4058(its thinner paste than 4040), and end result is this 1 tx summer later:

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

Duramix is no longer made anymore. SEM has their own product line that is the exact product, i have to look up exact name and get back to you by tomorrow.

edit: I have a Glassman DVD i will upload and send you the link tomarrow, it talks about this stuff

That's cool!! I've been having some trouble with the dash mids mount cracking. I've tried a few different things, but I could use some new ideas!!1

You don't by any chance have an a pillar or two laying around do you?
I just might have a set, what's it worth to ya??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

weeew man i loved that xxx, i dont think my M1's will be that loud though. How much power yall got goin to it? Also do yall sell ne used stuff? Cause i need a new amp and i just dont have the money to buy a new one.

I just might have a set, what's it worth to ya??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
no clue to be honest, lol. i was thinking of hacking it...well not necessarily. gonna mount the tweeter behind the panel and see how the tweeter fits so it could be flush. but i may end up mounting the tweeter on top of the pillar.

weeew man i loved that xxx, i dont think my M1's will be that loud though. How much power yall got goin to it? Also do yall sell ne used stuff? Cause i need a new amp and i just dont have the money to buy a new one.
We've only got about 1500 watts goin to it, I'd like to drive it with more!!!

We don't usually come across used stuff, though I can keep my ears open. How much power do you want, and how much can you afford?

no clue to be honest, lol. i was thinking of hacking it...well not necessarily. gonna mount the tweeter behind the panel and see how the tweeter fits so it could be flush. but i may end up mounting the tweeter on top of the pillar.
A long time ago I tried the same thing, but the contours of the metal pillar had the tweeters firing along the window, and didn't work that well for me. I bought that extra interior to replace my hacks, and obviously that's one thing that I would need to replace if I ever get rid of it. Though I don't know if I ever will!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'll be there, but I think I've got an install scheduled for 3. Tell Josh to come get me to meet you in person!!

I'll keep my ears open for an amp for ya, but that'll be tough to attain!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.