'97 Silverado DD AQ and premier

I didn't ask you to not post, just don't fill it with useless stuff. That defeats the purpose of a build log, I see it all the time on almost every forum I'm on. People will post a couple pictures then 2 pages of crap. All I did was looked through your post history to find out what you have against Dave. I didn't see any posts in anything but his build logs, that's what I meant. I wasn't trying to pry but Dave never really has said anything bad to anyone that I have seen so i was just wanting to know why your mad at him. I can see the whole build log thing you have against him but to me that isn't that big of a deal. that's just me though. If you have anything constructive to add to the build by all means, post away. Just don't fill it with junk. I'm sure you can respect that.
Thx. Looks awesome keep going!

Thx. Looks awesome keep going!
No problem. I'm going to try and get everything with the box done this weekend that way I can get it coated. I've got 34 days roughly before I can get the electrical right. I'm going to make some calls and talk to some people to see what it's gonna cost me for an alt. and some batts. I've seen people running separate electrical setup's for the vehicle and the stereo. How do you guys think the AQ90x4's would hold up to say 16 volts? I want to leave the truck's electrical pretty much stock then have a separate alt for the stereo but, AQ doesn't have anything on their site telling what voltage they can handle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.