95 Accord, Team Ascendant Audio 18

1011863a.jpg

1011864.jpg

never heard of them... they any good?
from my understanding they are just rebuilt stock alts. at idle it's just about the same as my stock alt, I'd recommend you or anybody else to save up the extra $150 or so and get a good one.

yeah i was looking at alterstart
check out Excessive Amperage and singer alt, when ever i buy a new alt, these will be my choices, they were the cheapest quotes I got, $325 180amp from EA and $385 185amp from singer

Exterior looks good... can't say much for the wiring though. I'm a little worried about fuses just hanging out like that, seems like a short/fire waiting to happen. You seem to be making tons of progress though so keep it up.

Exterior looks good... can't say much for the wiring though. I'm a little worried about fuses just hanging out like that, seems like a short/fire waiting to happen. You seem to be making tons of progress though so keep it up.
thanks , all of my fuses are in in there own fuse holder now.

Install definitely came a long way. It's surprising how some carpet and make it look a lot better lol. When I finish my false floor definitely carpetting it all. Now that I think about it I've never actually had an install with a carpetted box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.