'93 Bronco setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

Broncokid

NC
Hey what's up? I recently bought 2 Kicker 10" 10C104 subs and a Kicker zx700.5 amp to power my entire system. I have had pioneer 6.5" and 6X9" components, to replace the stock speakers, for about 2 years now. My question is this: should i replace my stock 95 amp alternator with a high output alternator?

Also, i'm wondering if the amp can power the entire system adequately and if i even SHOULD power the component speakers. The 6.5's are rated 35w and the 6X9's are rated 40w. The Subs are rated 150w per sub. I also have a Kenwood HU but i'm not sure the specs on it. If it's relevant, let me know and i'll find out. also these ratings are all RMS, not peak so yeah..

Also i haven't installed any of this stuff yet, as i'm waiting on my amp to arrive and i still have to build a box for the woofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.