91 toyota extended cab

jj53913
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Well the build is done and didn't take enough pics but I have the outcome.

HPIM1102.jpg

HPIM1112.jpg

HPIM1114.jpg

HPIM1119.jpg

HPIM1118.jpg

Let me know what you think, first carpet job and first box of this size. I did end up adding all thread front to back and another from top to bottom also.

Heres a couple of videos that I forgot to add. I just edited this and added the videos so they are the same ones on page 2

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd289/jj53913/?action=view&current=HPIM1123.flv

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd289/jj53913/?action=view&current=HPIM1126.flv

Yes its a RD Audio 3250.1, and kenneth it sounds a hell of a lot better in the truck than sitting in your closet, thanks. I have to take the wife for another drive tonight, we can still hear eachother, hahahaha

It actually was hanging up on a bracket under the headliner and that helped it get past it just a bit, I could of prevented it put a small miscal. on the highth

it wangs, never owned anything that could move enough air for a hair trick. I wont know for a month or so on the number numbers I am leaving for our aniversary 2 days before the next getogether. But as soon as I get some I will let you know.

Kenneth, I talked to Matt, and he said he really cant let me come by and use the shops stuff to build a box...U got the equipment? lol. I need to build a box for my single cab nissan. It's killing me that I have NO bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.