90% install, 10% product. ????

It means that the product you buy has an effect on how your system sounds, but the install quality has even more of an effect. Even though you buy nice equipment, it will not sound good unless it is installed right.

If ya have the best equipment on the market...but your install *****...then the whole thing ***** as far as Im concerned.

Originally posted by ss3079 How come you havent changed your status(SR VIP) to "GOD" yet???
Still it will not allow me to change it! GRRRR I think i am the ONLY person on the top 20 posters list that is NOT able to do that......

Originally posted by Corsica Is it cause ur Amish and accessting the internet by rubbing 2 stones tigether between ur horses sack??? J/k

J:nono:
Actually...... I may be off tomorrow for a lil while because I am finally getting my phuckin cable modem installed!!!! Bout time gawd****it LOL

Originally posted by Alaxan Still it will not allow me to change it! GRRRR I think i am the ONLY person on the top 20 posters list that is NOT able to do that......
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif Maybe it is a time thing.....

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif Maybe it is a time thing.....

- Steve
Maybe but in the meantime I am GOD anyway LOL

Originally posted by bronco2323 what the fuk does that mean?

It means no matter the wuality of your euipment, If it's not installed properly it's pretty much worthless. Even cheap flea market brands can be made sound good if they are intalled properly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by Goddyd4me its based on the number of post...i dont remember how many exactly.....somewhere around 250 or 300...peace
Ummmm we established it is not the number of posts bro.....look at my numbers and look if I am changd from senior vip yet? LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bronco2323

10+ year member
bronco2323
house
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from