88 mustang gt

Still havent installed the seats...Going to have to make brackets for them to fit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif ... and its been raining every day! But i got my sub in the mail today... 15" Dc .... Going to be running 600 watts to it

Picture109.jpg

Picture110.jpg

I woulda just gone ahead and put down some sound deadener while the carpet was out but ah well. I want one of those purty bad. Hows the insurance, found one local for 6000$ bin on ebay, seems high but it has pretty low mileage and looks mint..

I woulda just gone ahead and put down some sound deadener while the carpet was out but ah well. I want one of those purty bad. Hows the insurance, found one local for 6000$ bin on ebay, seems high but it has pretty low mileage and looks mint..
look on craigslist..you can find some nice ones for pretty cheap... I pay $69 a month for liability but my insurance is high since im only 20

use factory seat sliders.. take em off the factory seats an slape n the cobra seat.. we did this to a 01 mustang and a ranger.. not much prob to do. and hasnt given the guys any trouble

use factory seat sliders.. take em off the factory seats an slape n the cobra seat.. we did this to a 01 mustang and a ranger.. not much prob to do. and hasnt given the guys any trouble
Well i tried that and they didnt fit... so i started making my own bracket by making a steel plate to bolt up to the seat and the factory sliders bolt up to it...Ill have one done tomorrow after work...Will post a couple pics

what brand paint did you use for your console?
Its by rust-oleum ... called paint for plastic...its made for indoor stuff like consoles or you can use it outdoors on your bumper... bought it from autozone at like $6.50 a can

Its by rust-oleum ... called paint for plastic...its made for indoor stuff like consoles or you can use it outdoors on your bumper... bought it from autozone at like $6.50 a can

thanks, looks clean, anymore up close shots? did you get any bubbling or runs?

thanks, looks clean, anymore up close shots? did you get any bubbling or runs?
no it sprayed on pretty good man...i washed down the console with brake cleaner and let it sit before i painted it... Paints pretty good... Ill take a couple more shots after work tonight and pm to ya

Finished my box today besides adding more screws to the top. Also made the plate for my amp to sit on.... Will start making the panels for the false floor in the morning probally... Heres a couple pics...to show how it will sit.

Picture122.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Put the deadner in ( yes cheap ass fatmat cuz i spent all my moniez ) and made my template for the top... Taking a little break then going to go cut it out of the mdf...couple pics so far

Picture124.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.