• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 950
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I just bought an '86 Honda civic hatchback DX. The radio was missing but it seems like i found a set of wires with all sorts of colors (wires which are really thin in thickness) and it's all bunched up...

are these the radio wires? I have a Pioneer Deh-p4400 and i want to hook it up to this car but i dunno how.

also the cars battery is small.....not the like the one in my toyota camry 2000....

so i dunno if i can hook up two 12" infinity subs with a sony amp and the head unit..i dunno if it'll power it cuz i dunno if there's a strong enough alternator.

thanks!

Do the wires end in a clip of some kind? or are they cut?

b/c if they are in a clip, get a wiring harness for ur car model/year at ur local car audio shop..

-LuRp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.