80mm Xmas 1-way, 6000w rms sub

Common sense doesnt apply to this scrnario if youve never dealt with high excursion subwoofers. And in my case and vast majority of people are in thr same boat. But looking at it now, i guess it makes sense. I dont see how that surround could be stretched 6 inches. Stupid me.

Welp heres another sub. Supposedly very similiar to the fi q neo. Higher rated rms, lower fs and apparently not techniqually out yet according to the guy. What do you guys think

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/ele/d/ascendant-audio-aa-fi-12/6424721991.html

Common sense doesnt apply to this scrnario if youve never dealt with high excursion subwoofers. And in my case and vast majority of people are in thr same boat. But looking at it now, i guess it makes sense. I dont see how that surround could be stretched 6 inches. Stupid me.
Welp heres another sub. Supposedly very similiar to the fi q neo. Higher rated rms, lower fs and apparently not techniqually out yet according to the guy. What do you guys think

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/ele/d/ascendant-audio-aa-fi-12/6424721991.html
thats a mayhem 12, good daily sub, very well balanced in both output and SQ.

How does one get over 3in of 1 way excursion with a 10in spider and a 4in coil?
The same way 16.5 gauge aluminum wire (the coil) hangs with 6000W.

I wonder how warranty works out when you give this a 6000W sine wave for say a 30 second bass race.

Ref2 is a real thing. Ascendant just reworked their lineup.
Ref2 replaces the Havoc i think.
Ok good. As long as theirs a possibilty for me to get another one later down the road. I think i might pick up this sub. Seems like a good deal

10h1umv.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.