80mm Xmas 1-way, 6000w rms sub

Ahh ok. I did skip over that link for the data sheet. I figured it had all the same data listed below. My bad. Although still couldnt find where it says peak to peak vs one way. It actually doesnt specify one way, i just assumed.

And yes, i have yet to see a video of them being pushed over 6"s. Still i got nothing

have u seen the new wolfram subs yet? they cheap, not 80mm or 4" coil but beefy 3".. guy here ordered 1 won't be in until feb or march but $199.. if u wanta try something new at least it ain't that much $
Ohh sounds interestig, can you post a link. No luck on google for some reason

Ahh ok. I did skip over that link for the data sheet. I figured it had all the same data listed below. My bad. Although still couldnt find where it says peak to peak vs one way. It actually doesnt specify one way, i just assumed.
And yes, i have yet to see a video of them being pushed over 6"s. Still i got nothing
Probably still wont happen even with a 12k amp at half ohm to a single one. MMS is ridiculously high Literally double of normal monster 15s efficiency is complete sh*t.

that van was stupid looked like sealed boxes.. years ago a shop did a sony van with like 50 sony subs and those massive sony 10k amps they were almost as big as van door (they mounted it to to door) i think it only hit 150db with 50 subs (i think they were 10's but still) what a waste of time and $...

that van was stupid looked like sealed boxes.. years ago a shop did a sony van with like 50 sony subs and those massive sony 10k amps they were almost as big as van door (they mounted it to to door) i think it only hit 150db with 50 subs (i think they were 10's but still) what a waste of time and $...
Do you even know what a 4th order wall is? lmfao just stop gramps.

Do you even know what a 4th order wall is? lmfao just stop gramps.
Im still trying to figure all that **** out. Especially when box building is so expensive, time consuming, and can be a trial and error sometimes. Its the one thing i havnt really researched. Ill just pay someone to design and make a box

I guess if you got lots of money the idiots will come
I have the personal displeasure of knowing some people who think they will magically get loud by throwing power and brute forcing their way to only a 148 db with high dollar gear and ridiculous amounts of power and electrical but a sh*t install because they are way to hard headed to accept that whatever enclosure alignment they are thinking about doing is garbage. 5000 dollars into it and cant even break a 150, some of the saddest sh*t i've ever seen. Instead of working on the install, the fool just swaps subs hoping it magically gets him louder, he even buys more inefficient high rms low efficiency subs aka old models of FI SP4s that made him meter less. Beyond stupid.

I have the personal displeasure of knowing some people who think they will magically get loud by throwing power and brute forcing their way to only a 148 db with high dollar gear and ridiculous amounts of power and electrical but a sh*t install because they are way to hard headed to accept that whatever enclosure alignment they are thinking about doing is garbage. 5000 dollars into it and cant even break a 150, some of the saddest sh*t i've ever seen. Instead of working on the install, the fool just swaps subs hoping it magically gets him louder, he even buys more inefficient high rms low efficiency subs aka old models of FI SP4s that made him meter less. Beyond stupid.
Ha! You mentioned 5k and i thought of myself. Oh god. But i blame noobitry. Im still a noob but not nearly as much, been reading much more since my buy at car toys

Im still trying to figure all that **** out. Especially when box building is so expensive, time consuming, and can be a trial and error sometimes. Its the one thing i havnt really researched. Ill just pay someone to design and make a box
Not when you can do it yourself....and have the right tools. It's the wood that keeps rising in prices.

Not when you can do it yourself....and have the right tools. It's the wood that keeps rising in prices.
When i first built my boxes, I didnt have any tools other than a screw gun at 16. I did have the common sense to go to home depot, have the people cut the wood(not always perfect cuts but you gotta live with it.) took it home, glue and screw. Borrowed a jigsaw and cut the hole, viola, instant sub box while never touching a table/skill saw.

When i first built my boxes, I didnt have any tools other than a screw gun at 16. I did have the common sense to go to home depot, have the people cut the wood(not always perfect cuts but you gotta live with it.) took it home, glue and screw. Borrowed a jigsaw and cut the hole, viola, instant sub box while never touching a table/skill saw.
Same here. Didn't have as much tools aback then as I do now but it did work. Wasn't pretty as you said...jagged edges, not sanded, etc.

Basic tools needed are:

Jigsaw

3/8" or 1/2" drill, corded....or cordless

screwdriver set

tape measure

square

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.