8" sub question

for semi cheap, great quality and great sound output look up polk momo 8's, i had 2 10's and they was awesome! other than that the only 8's i can speak for personally are the RF punch z's and they not too bad but they also don make em no more!

I HAVE 2 RE8's running off a Memphis PRD500.1 amp....sound great but...IF I could chose.....definately the 1508's

and dont know what prices run elsewhere, but I know a dealer here that can get them for me for $130 each.

JL W7 8" can be had for pretty cheap, it has plenty of output for a single sub. My little brother had one in his tacoma.

AQ or DD especially for 130 each, you could probbaly run 4-500rms per DD.

a pair of the L7 will get loud, you can stuff the 10" in .75 sealed each and run 1500rms + to the pair easily in that box size, that setup is impressive for two 10"

If you were to run any two 8" subs which ones would you pick? Im thinking about going with 2 L7's when I get the Mustang.
Im really not trying to have a loud ass system anymore. Just something that has a little bump.
building a box for two 8" l7's ported in my buddies standard cab s10. they should bang pretty good off a 750.1.

I HAVE 2 RE8's running off a Memphis PRD500.1 amp....sound great but...IF I could chose.....definately the 1508'sand dont know what prices run elsewhere, but I know a dealer here that can get them for me for $130 each.
well wtf are you waiting for???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.