8" low profile

the sundown sd2 8 will do good on that power and its relatively compact. we really need more info to give u good recommendations. mounting depth of ???? we know you have 300w at 2ohm of its a p3001. the memphis mlass 8 is ok too. but they have so many options we need more info mostly box info. how much space are you willing to give up and what kinda sound are you wanting? sq, sql, or straight spl. i even like the p28d4 for this setup if you are going to run a custom box tuned relatively low like 34hz

I'm actually putting this in a custom box that will fit in my jeep's center console. There will be minimal space, and I mean minimal. I just want to round out my sound with some bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I believe that the LC2i has a fixed subsonic filter at 33hz, that will affect the low end too. THe LCi2 pro has a set filter at 22 hz, better...
what ^ said. amp gain setting info, test tones are at the very bottom...
Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again
Just for examples sake regarding electrical, I have 1400 watts total between both my amps and my system has no trouble running everything max...
Some manufactures actually cut out some of the low end to prevent speaker damage to the factory speakers. I would consider trying one of these for...

About this thread

horford

10+ year member
horford
kentucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from