70amp alt will handle what size system?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif :banghead: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif :banghead:

You're killing me man. LOL, I can't take it anymore. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif :crazy: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif :crazy: ONCE AGAIN, 99DX....let me know.

lol he is looking for a shop to redo his alt lmao again for the same price as a band aid he is correcting the problem so go blow your jet fuel out your ehm muffler..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif we talked yesterday

you win you win.........there I said it. You can put your simple mind at ease now. It's all better.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Car Audio must be all you have to show for yourself at this point cause I've never seen someone get so upset about it. And to not have all your info. straight hhmmm, makes one wonder. oh yeah, you're a FORMER Rep.

uneducated statement..........had I said F-14 or F-18 THEN I could have been in Top Gun or bop gun. Collect all your good intell., think up a plan, then present your case. By doing so, will ensure you can get a decent point across. Confucious say.......Uneducated man quick to misspell, even only seven years out of college. Thanks for playing.........this has grown very tiresome.

so do retards that come here pretending to be something but are not i dont care about how anything is spelled nor do i care about how good you say you are..fact is a cap wont solve the problem it might cover the problem nothing more, what have you proven? that f-16's use caps? 45000 volts wow! that has everything to do with cars . do your jets have big stereos? (oh boy) you teach us. cars are max 14.4 -16v if your lucky .. caps are good for "burps" not much more.. so knowing i comprehend even if you say i cant spell (whoopppppy) tell us all how and why a cap would be better............... can't say its cost effective can't say it wont cause a lil more strain to gain for milliseconds...................ehehe in a power shortage its better to make more power than store it..simple logic.

I wont say much but dang this post was informational and entertaining. Now I dont have to go see the scorpian king.

I was waiting for one of you guys to say......

SIZE=4]IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR OPINION IS!!!!!!![/size]

I ended up with boston 5x7s and 6x9s in the car with a kenwood exceleron 717

I admit it... I am a base head but I like Clean highs.... usually in my systems i turn the bass to neg 10 and the trib to 10 and fade to front a little to keep from shisnitting on my self everytime a bassful song comes on but nothing as good with base as a lot of highs and some mids.

so I am going to end up putting a Punch 800.4 on the bostons and I am going to sell that MTX on ebay and buy a 1200.1 or a 600.1 when I get the money.

sp basically i would be running 900 to 1100 watts RMS

1100/350= 1 week and a new alt anyway...

I think from what I have read and researched that both are good ideas and I am going to start with the alter fix cause I want to keep my cap charged from that Kilo CD.....

then drop a optima yellow or red

then go with a RF 1.5 digi cap.

or a LA 1.5 cap

At least we are having fun hehe

Glad we could be some comic relief. I was trying to get the point across that it's simple electronic principal application thinking that even a simple mind could understand but audio life HAD to go to the direct name calling at which point I knew I had him beat. It was a good fight, I just wish I had a more worthy opponent. 99DX, youcan sort out the B.S. and obviously make your own decsions. I was really waiting for audiolife to say "na na na na na" once he said he had already talked to you. That would have been the icing on his "retard" cake.

yawns i dont see any electronic "principal" brought up on your side other than add a cap cause f -16's use 45,000 volts lol. point is its pretty stupid to just add a storage device to supply power that wouldnt recieve its propper power to be stored to begin with....(LIKE ADDING FUEL CELLS WITHOUT FUEL OR JUST FUMES GOING IN IT). call me stupid call me whatever i know what i am what i have done i have my mecp....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and after he does his alt fix if its beefed enough add the optima and you "play" with the voltage regulator a cap wouldnt even be needed....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

99DX

10+ year member
99DX
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from