alt

Participant count
  • Participant list
No clue, never heard of em, but I only know a few. Find out what:
Amps at or near idle is (should be an amperage at an RPM), &
What RPM is needed for full output. This second one is the most important, but you need to compare when full output is to where you cruise at, and what you can expect when you are sitting at a light.

I've learned a bunch from the folks at Apexhighoutputalternators.com. There's a guy named Nicholas Starks who has assisted me and is always helpful. Taught me about the pully size on my first purchase and why I needed a different size belt, hairpin phase, etc. . Their pricing is inline with what you posted here and my experinces with them are nothing short of good old school customer service. These are drop in replacments too. They even advised me on the part number for a belt even though they don't sell them (or at least he didn't try to push one on me if they do).

Send him a question on what you're looking for and what you are going to use it for, he's never steared me worng. When I qasked for a quote on my Mazda 3, they sent this back.

250 amp small case 6 phase hairpin $319
(120-140 amps at idle)

320 amp small case 6 phase hairpin $379
(160-180 amps at idle)

350 amp small case 6 phase hairpin $419
(200 amps at idle

Powdercoating is $35 additional cost in any color, shipping is free in the United States.

Never hurts to inquire.

I've learned a bunch from the folks at Apexhighoutputalternators.com. There's a guy named Nicholas Starks who has assisted me and is always helpful. Taught me about the pully size on my first purchase and why I needed a different size belt, hairpin phase, etc. . Their pricing is inline with what you posted here and my experinces with them are nothing short of good old school customer service. These are drop in replacments too. They even advised me on the part number for a belt even though they don't sell them (or at least he didn't try to push one on me if they do).

Send him a question on what you're looking for and what you are going to use it for, he's never steared me worng. When I qasked for a quote on my Mazda 3, they sent this back.

250 amp small case 6 phase hairpin $319
(120-140 amps at idle)

320 amp small case 6 phase hairpin $379
(160-180 amps at idle)

350 amp small case 6 phase hairpin $419
(200 amps at idle

Powdercoating is $35 additional cost in any color, shipping is free in the United States.

Never hurts to inquire.
okay thank you i requested a quote.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...