6X9s not working correctly

Participant count
  • Participant list

ga_boi
10+ year member

I have a pair of eclipse 6X9s in my car that keeps goin very low on me but they come back in when iturn the volume up really loud and then they will play regularly, but it keeps doin this on me could i get some suggestions on what to do do fix the problem. i have them running on a RF500s amp and one more thing i didnt start having this problem ubtil i took my subs out of the car. thanks

You could check your RCA connections to see if one is loose. Recheck the speaker leads to the amp and make sure they are not touching each other or anything else.

What kind of HU?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.