'65 Nova audio design

I looked at the Mmats Ult SQ but it's out of my price range from what I can tell. I never really considered the leviathan I love the look of those, they fit the raw look im going for but I've been an eBay guy.

Thanks mylows10...what else do you carry? I think I'm leaning towards the dayton HO's but would love to chat on comps and amps. I figure I can go no more than a grand. I need comps that can be mounted single source or coaxes that are shallow...not much space and I'm going for as stock as possible of a look.

Look at cdt audio then I carry them too and give great prices on all their products they also have some very clean amps. Also the west coast distributed for American bass. I can get you a great deal on the Ab mini 5 channel. 120 rms x4 at 4 ohmsand 800 rms on the sub channel at 1 ohm

Do you have any details on the Ab amp? Figured you are talking about the ph-5100, but their site is pretty rough.

Can you get Zed? I love the look and size of that bad boy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.