600 Cash what can i get with this Sub and amp wise

Zcon 18" dual 2 and Opti 4k for 500 plus shipping

or shoot me an offer

trades welcome

edit: meant 500 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd run incriminator just to be different lol, only bad thing about that deal is, if you want to add another 18 in the future, you'd have to sell that ppi amp and buy big boy amp since it cannot be strapped. I'd say put that 600 on a decent amp and wait a bit for subs. You have a decent battery bank good enough for 4-5k.

The waiting game is not something us guys do so well, but if we do it right the first time, it actually saves money and gives a lot better bang for buck.

i'd run incriminator just to be different lol, only bad thing about that deal is, if you want to add another 18 in the future, you'd have to sell that ppi amp and buy big boy amp since it cannot be strapped. I'd say put that 600 on a decent amp and wait a bit for subs. You have a decent battery bank good enough for 4-5k.
The waiting game is not something us guys do so well, but if we do it right the first time, it actually saves money and gives a lot better bang for buck.
Ive been waiting for already 7 months lol

If you are patient Fry's usually run s a sale on their Polk box with 2 12" DB's for like $150 pair that with a kenwood Class d off of ebay and you should be golden for about $300. Sometimes loud as possible just sounds like crap you should try and go with half and half between load and SQ imho. I also don't put a lot of faith in people trying to sell you their stuff when you ask for audio advice..just saying..

If you are patient Fry's usually run s a sale on their Polk box with 2 12" DB's for like $150 pair that with a kenwood Class d off of ebay and you should be golden for about $300.
Or op can grab my 18" Zcon and Opti 4k and be much much louder for only a little bit more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.