6-DAY FIRE SALE: Hybrid Audio (HAT) L8's (plus more in hu/amps)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Pionke
10+ year member

Product Brand & Model:

With my job I have precious little time to get by the post office. I want to make one trip and ship eveything. I have decided to extend this sale through the weekend. Everything that is sold will ship Monday. If everything happens to sell by Thursday, I will ship on Friday instead.

Hybrid Audio L8's: Killer 8" midbass. I purchased these directly from Scott B. and they are in perfect shape. I borrowed the photos below from "The Drake's" fs thread, but mine are identical...they are just in my doors right now.

Condition of all items:

All items are gently used and well cared for.

Total Price: :

HAT L8: $275 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Included for CONUS. All others, pricing will be settled via PM.

Pictures: - I have over 10 iTrader feedback on DIYMA and 100% positive on e-bay. My screen name on those forums is pionkej. I will gladly provide a picture with my screen name when I get home if futher proof is needed.

Denford2.jpg

hybridl8.jpg

268d527a.jpg

Additional info:

Trades:

The only trades I will consider are for a: JBL MS8, small footprint 5-channel amp, Hertz HL70's.

borrowing pictures wont fly fyi
I appreciate the heads up. Unfortunately, they are still in my doors so there isn't much to photograph. I dug up a picture taken by Bikinpunk (same name here and DIYMA) at his GTG of them being installed. I will gladly take a picture of the boxes with my username as well when I get home from work if that helps.

John P (pionkej) installing his L8's in to his car. Scott B just shipped these to my house for John to install the day of the GTG. Naturally, what was supposed to take 30 minutes took 3 hours. Doesn't it always?
Let me note that I've NEVER seen a car door this beefed up before. Fiberglass, ccf, mlv and maybe even lead???...It was crazy dead. With the L8's in there the only thing there were no rattles. And, I really like the use of rivnuts. I'm gonna have to try that one day...
844c91e4.jpg

049f0929.jpg

57436e30.jpg

Guys, my asking price on the L8's is LESS than the 60% trade-in value HAT offers (by about $75). I don't need anything from there, but I believe you could literally purchase these from me, and trade them in for something you do need and save money in the process.

...just something to think about. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...