(6) American Bass SQ5.25O<<<<Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd need a buyer for the 4 in order to consider this. And the used set aren't really used just taken out the plastic and played on the test bench.
Understand, if you do find one let me know. Also, how do these sound and what amount of power is good for these?

Understand, if you do find one let me know. Also, how do these sound and what amount of power is good for these?

i've only been able to feed the two about 125rms together cause of my amp but they take it like a champ and sound pretty good. crossing them at 100hz

i've only been able to feed the two about 125rms together cause of my amp but they take it like a champ and sound pretty good. crossing them at 100hz
So if I was to use these as rear fill for my ride, larger SUV, pushing ~100 or so to them they'd sound good IYO? Have nothing back there atm, but I don't want to unbridge my eclipse amp thats on my Massive comps.

yeah they should sounds fine plus a pair would only have a combined load of 4ohms. if your already running 2 ohms bridged this would only bring you to 1.33. if it can run 2 ohms I'm sure it can run 1.33. if your running 4 ohms bridged this would be ideal then. I run 1.2ohms bridged daily with no issues.

Man these speakers are really good if I didn't just have my Cdt's installed in my ride I would totally grab the last 4 especially for the price your selling em for

Man these speakers are really good if I didn't just have my Cdt's installed in my ride I would totally grab the last 4 especially for the price your selling em for
Thanks man. Did I mention they are also great for car audio hoarders. Take very little place with tremendous value.

4 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...